Go Back   Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community. > Lifestyle > Computer Help

Computer Help Got puter problems? Get help here.

Old June 11th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #1
Black_Lotus
1/8 a day keep doc away
Mid Valley SCVerified OMMP

Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,521 Posts
Chats: 17482
OGF Chapter: Salem
Black_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Lotus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh no!!!

This morning I got up a bit later than my wife, she took off to do stuff with her relatives. So I get to the computer and no sound is coming out of it! She had a headphone in the front jack, so I pulled it out, still no sound!
I pulled the computer out, fiddled with wires, plugs, etc. Messed with the sound software settings, messed with it about an hour. By this time I'm cursing and wondering what the hell Jennifer did to the thing. Then I realized, the speakers were turned off! Hopefully I got the sound settings put back where they belong, now.
big stevo (June 11th, 2017), deafcat69 (June 11th, 2017), Sunnygrrrl (June 11th, 2017), waango (July 19th, 2017)
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:19 PM   #2
big stevo
OGF Verified Cardholder
North Coast SCVerified OMMP

Thanked 19,035 Times in 5,427 Posts
Chats: 395
OGF Chapter: North Coast
big stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond reputebig stevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Lotus View Post
This morning I got up a bit later than my wife, she took off to do stuff with her relatives. So I get to the computer and no sound is coming out of it! She had a headphone in the front jack, so I pulled it out, still no sound!
I pulled the computer out, fiddled with wires, plugs, etc. Messed with the sound software settings, messed with it about an hour. By this time I'm cursing and wondering what the hell Jennifer did to the thing. Then I realized, the speakers were turned off! Hopefully I got the sound settings put back where they belong, now.
Sunnygrrrl (June 12th, 2017)