PDA

View Full Version : When 's The Next One ?

howlin420
September 20th, 2009, 09:01 AM
:maryjane2::maryjane2::maryjane2: I just got back from clean -up. All is fine.
The gathering went great from the responses. The main question is when is the next one? A nice laid back get together .
:maryjane2: Well folks , first off a new ogfer in the gorge is interested in a chapter so speak out . Maybe we can get one going out of this after all. There are a couple who are showing interest in OGF. Step and voice your thoughts folks ( OGFers in the gorge) on it.
:maryjane2: Second , all those in the gorge . We need a place for FULL SOCIALS, not meetings we have plenty of options there already. There a couple more locations that are being looked at. But if you know of a site , speak up. The folks want these to continue. And there is a nice bit of money in the bank now for the folks to spend on rental through the winter / slower months and whatever is decided.
And the info about the groups is getting out there and folks are interested.
:maryjane2:THE LAST issue is THANK YOU to the OGF folks who have showed up , the ones who want to keep coming back and the ones who plan on it. And thank you for the raffle donates ,clones and support given. Thanks to Longtoke and Mrclone this gathering. The folks up here ( the non-OGFers ) have benefited by meeting all you good folks who have visited.
The community is living well.

Mediku-Bud
September 21st, 2009, 10:35 AM
Glad to here things went well. Seems you may be just the person to get something going in the area.
I will be able to get involved this winter and I am looking forward to helping where I can.
I bet I can drag The Old Coote to a meeting or two and also some others.
Thank you for your effort's.

howlin420
September 21st, 2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks much . Looking for a site that allows FULL meeting/social. And would like to see interest in chapter pick up. I realize folks are watching to see how it has gone . And so far great.So yes ,come on by.

cdeez
September 24th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I'll be moved into my new house in October, and have a sh!t ton to do, including re-setup of my veg n flow room. JEEEEEEZ! Once established, and possibly before I would like to get to a social. Stoked to meet some peoples. :)