PDA

View Full Version : MAMA Clinics in The Dalles

MamaSandee
November 1st, 2008, 07:00 AM
MAMA is happy to announce we will begin holding monthly clinics in The Dalles starting November 24th. This will make it easier for folks on the "Eastside" to get to a clinic.

We are looking for the right place in The Dalles so that we can open an office 5 days a week, similar to what we have in Portland.

To schedule for The Dalles clinic or for more information contact us at 503-233-4202 or clinic@mamas.org (clinic@mamas.org).

evala60
November 1st, 2008, 08:06 AM
THANKU MAMMA,right in time for me to renew my card.u r so coollll!!!it is HARD for me to get to portland theses days!!!thanks to all who made it possible,if i can help in ANY way let me know.thanks again:)

MamaSandee
November 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I will be working on the 24th, so maybe I'll see you there.

:)

MamaSandee

med4me
November 23rd, 2008, 12:08 AM
Where exactly in The Dalles are you going to be?
I would like my mom to get in, she has already had records sent I think""
a local phone would be nice, too.
Holly

MamaSandee
November 23rd, 2008, 11:42 AM
We are renting a doctor's office for the day of our first clinic in The Dalles on Monday Nov 24th. In order to get an appointment then you must go through our Portland office to be scheduled.
503-233-4202 clinic@mamas.org (clinic@mamas.org).

Soon we will have our own MAMA office full-time (5 days a week) :wub_anim: in The Dalles. We expect to open later in December. Until we are set up, all records and appointments will be handled by the office staff in Portland.

Thank you for your interest and believe me, you'll know our number in The Dalles as soon as we know it.

MamaSandee

barone
November 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I hope all went well for the clinic today and cant wait for the office to open

MamaSandee
November 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
We had a good clinic experience with patients coming from as far away as Ontario, Baker City and even Bend, plus some of our long term local friends. It was really enjoyable, but we needed more help to eat the congratulation cake we received from one of our grateful patients. :p

We will be having another clinic in The Dalles in December at our soon-to-be-announced The Dalles Office. To make an appointment it will still be necessary to go through the Portland Office until we are set up and have have our grand opening. clinic@mamas.org 503-233-4202

Mama Sandee

barone
November 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Im happy to hear that things went well and sorry i missed the action, would love to be at the next one...........

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: