PDA

View Full Version : Member having Surgery

Mediku-Bud
June 17th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Barone is in the Hospital this morning having surgery. Any time someone has surgery there's a risk so lets keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well.
As soon as I hear anything I'll keep you informed.Thanks

pSteve
June 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w21/ArtioBoanne/candles-1-1.gif

oregond56
June 17th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Let her know we are praying for her. :)
Thanks AM. You the man.

AlphaMale
June 17th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Best thoughts and prayers for successful procedure and rapid recovery.

Please let her know we are rooting for her.

best always,
AM

Mountain Mama
June 17th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Thinking good thoughts and well wishes...

craftic2
June 17th, 2008, 12:06 PM
TELL HER HANG IN THERE, WE ARE RIGHT BY HER SIDE....

PRAYERS FOR OUR FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT WELL TODAY, PLEASE WATCH OVER THEM, AND KEEP THEM SAFE, WARM, AND LET THE WORRY LEAVE, AND MAY THE LIGHT SHINE, AND ALL WILL BE WELL....

WE ARE THINKING OF YOU... PRAYERS, FOR YOU AND YOURS.

CAROL AND LANCE

Mediku-Bud
June 25th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I was finally able to get in touch with Barone and the operation went well!!!!
Right now she is in a lot of pain and has quite a few weeks of recovery ahead of her.
Because the family was moving when she went into the hospital I'm sure she is pretty overwhelmed right now.
She did get her Girls in the ground though so she is very happy about that. I told her to relax now and watch them grow while she recovers.
Because of the move Barone is not on line right now but will be soon.

Madfingers
June 25th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I was finally able to get in touch with Barone and the operation went well!!!!
Right now she is in a lot of pain and has quite a few weeks of recovery ahead of her.
Because the family was moving when she went into the hospital I'm sure she is pretty overwhelmed right now.
She did get her Girls in the ground though so she is very happy about that. I told her to relax now and watch them grow while she recovers.
Because of the move Barone is not on line right now but will be soon.

Are you going to take over the meeting for her . . . :D

Sequoiacrone
June 25th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Thank you Mediku-bud for the update on her recovery!! She is very precious to this community.

Give er some love from all of us.:wub_anim:

Sequoia

gr8ful4
June 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I don't know her yet but it's always a blessing to hear when someone comes through surgery alright. :-) Hope you she heals fast and well.

rick45
June 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Met Barone at the 4:20 party. I hope she recovers quickly and her pain is minimal. Take care Barone :)

mistyfrog
June 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM
:mellow: does anyone know how barone is doing?? hopefully she is well and recovering nicely... just wondering.... :wub_anim:

Mediku-Bud
July 3rd, 2008, 09:03 AM
Because I lost her cell phone number I hadn't talked to Barone for a while. Her regular phone has not been hooked up yet since the move so she has no computer right now.
She's doing well but still in a lot of pain. Going to be down for a couple of weeks still recovering.
If anyone needs to get a message to her I can make sure she gets it. And thanks everyone for your concern.

Chetskies
July 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Wishing her a speedy recovery!!

Madfingers
July 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks Medi . . !

Let her know we all wish her well . . .

Madfingers

barone
July 24th, 2008, 01:35 AM
thanks so much u guys and psteve u my friend i scroll and see just ur candles and just stopped balling like a baby for 5 minutes to finish the post thanks so much guys for all the thoughts and prayers.........

Watch out the meetings are coming