PDA

View Full Version : GREAT 1st Meeting

barone
May 29th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Just wanted to say we had a wonderful first meeting :bigemo_harabe_net-8 :bigemo_harabe_net-8, SMALL but what a time we had.......

Madfingers thanks again for going out of ur way to be here, it meant so much to me, :bigemo_harabe_net-5

and again OGF in action,
someone will be growing for themselves very soon:D:D
and some others took home nice lil gifts :wub_anim: :bigemo_harabe_net-6 :bigemo_harabe_net-6
and some GREAT new friends were made

So i must say over all our first meeting :isorock::isorock: and did just what it was suspossed to do

PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE

Thanks and much :bigemo_harabe_net-6:bigemo_harabe_net-6 to those who were able to be there.............. and those of you unable to make it i hope to you next time

CannaConnoisseur
May 29th, 2008, 10:26 PM
:thumbsup2:

soon word will spread! great job being a leader and stepping up and organizing! props to madfingers for helping out too! leading by example, awesome, ogf in action :D

AlphaMale
May 30th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Ya GOTTA Love It!!!! Upward & Onward. :sleaf:

verybest,
AM :D

Mediku-Bud
May 30th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks again Barone for all your work with the food and finding a nice meeting place.
Thanks Madfingers for your support. As usual I had a great time talking with you. You are a wealth of info and such an asset to all in the MMJ community.
I know some folks that will be at the next meeting so I'm sure in time this chapter will grow and help a lot of people.

Sequoiacrone
May 30th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear about the Gorge meeting going off well. It is not the number of people that attend that really make a difference, it is the dedication and willingness to learn and share that makes it great!!

OUR first local meeting was so crowded we had to clear out all the tables and still had to turn dozens away.
By the time we found a venue large enough, several months later, it was like starting at square one with about a dozen folks showing up. LOL!! In one short year we now have close to a hundred in our chapter.

The word gets out there....and the free news announcements are very helpful, as well as our call list.

Only a small percentage of our group are even on line....so the call list is a valuable tool for those wishing to participate.

Keep up the good work....our local chapters added up....have far more members than seen on the OGF site. GREAT OUTREACH for our communities.

Sequoia :)

Mariposa
May 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Barone,

Thank you so much for all your hard work and kindness--and not to be forgotten, great food! As a newbie to anything organized and OGF related, I have to say I've never felt more welcomed or more empowered about being an OMMP. Everyone there was knowledgeable, generous, and incredibly friendly. Just say when, and I'll definitely be at the next one. Oh, and if anyone should need a ride from the HR area, I'd be more than happy to help out with that. :)

Again, Barone, thank you. :wub_anim:

barone
May 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Barone,

Thank you so much for all your hard work and kindness--and not to be forgotten, great food! As a newbie to anything organized and OGF related, I have to say I've never felt more welcomed or more empowered about being an OMMP. Everyone there was knowledgeable, generous, and incredibly friendly. Just say when, and I'll definitely be at the next one. Oh, and if anyone should need a ride from the HR area, I'd be more than happy to help out with that. :)

Again, Barone, thank you. :wub_anim:

THANK YOU again OGF in action............. after talking i'm so very pleased to hear your new found outlook and feeling about being a cardholder......... dont worry i will be in-touch, thanks for the support:wub_anim::wub_anim::wub_anim::wub_anim:

med4me
June 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I missed it this time, but next time I wanna be involved. If you PM me I can give you my contact numbers, sometimes it is a while between visits to the website, so maybe a call would work better.
Until next time
med4me