PDA

View Full Version : prayer request needed

med4me
March 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Hey its Med4me and I need some prayers and some good energies sent my way. I have successfully kicked the cancer outta my body, but the repair job on my insides is messed up. i have been so out of it that I forgot how much reading the posts and laughing at you guys. When I get a chance with a 'puter I always know that a good laugh is to be had if I logged on to OGF>
Soon I will learn not to do any heavy lifting when my stitches aren't healed <<DUH>>
Maybe soon I can get to a meeting, I am thinking of ya'all and hoping to rejoin the living real soon.
warm feelings:wub_anim:
Med4me

craftic2
March 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
big hugs for you, and may your days be better, and you continue to recover...

my prayers always....to you.

we still dealing with hospitals, and strive to stay a live, we know all to well how one feels with the on going of chemo and cancer.

bless you and yours, and may you recover soon.

tattooedgrahamcracker
March 12th, 2008, 03:06 PM
hope you get better soon and take it easy, lots of rest

Granny
March 12th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Many Prayers are coming your way,,you get better :wub_anim:

sunshine55
March 12th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Many hopes and prayers to you med4me! :wub_anim:

Cajunwoman
March 12th, 2008, 03:31 PM
will be glad to pray for your continued success....

Please don't be afraid to ask for help, either :D

NutMeg
March 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Hey Sweetie,
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/17/17_1_10.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS) Thinking healing thoughts for you!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_26.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS)May you be blessed with positiveness and wellness!

TA, Meg

big stevo
March 12th, 2008, 05:21 PM
By all means, DON'T eat jello with carrots in it!:D

misstokie
March 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Prayers going out. I sure hope you heal quickly.
Please don't over do it.

ndeep
March 12th, 2008, 05:28 PM
What stevo said for sure!! And I'm so sorry that you aren't healing, one would never know from your posts, prayers for you and your recovery :wub:

fishchaser
March 12th, 2008, 06:25 PM
By all means, DON'T eat jello with carrots in it!:D

MMMM Carrots in Lime Jello MMMMMMM:D

AlphaMale
March 13th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Prayers for your recovery med4me. thanking God for the successes to date and asking for quick healing and that you enjoy health and happiness.
God Bless you .

Saree
March 13th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Congratulations on your healing. Hope you continue to feel and be well. Sending a prayer of thanks for your healing and for continued good health.:wub_anim:

Toe
March 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Beef tongue sandwiches with a lime jello/bayshrimp mold. A lunch my gramma thought I'd eat...wrong,very wrong. Recovery will be a bit slow...being nuked has it's own damage to get over. It is a trick to kill the disease without killing the body too. You sound good. I mean your well enough to start hurting yourself again. Mind your pains. No kickboxing for you. You are loved and protected...know it! toe

bigwheels
March 14th, 2008, 04:00 PM
:wub_anim:Continued healing and well-being... The tribe sends their prayers your way for continued good health and prosperity...

Peace to you and yours,

Rick, Clarissa and the Tribe + Coco

med4me
March 18th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I needed a little lovin from ya all and you came to my rescue.
I am doing better now, just working a day or two a week. Now if I could win the lottery I would be set!!
Bills don't take a sick day it seems
Thanks for the prayers. The cancer in my Bladder is gone...and they checked twice.:confused:
and all the other "questionable" results had pretty much set themselves straight after all the chemo.
whoo hoo. Next halloween I wanna see if I can glow in the dark...
wishing for a strain of medicine that has a easy cough with all my stitches
anyone have any ideas for a good easy cough strain??
pass along the info please!
med4me

sunshine55
March 18th, 2008, 05:26 AM
:thumbsup: I'm glad your feelin better Med4me! And I hope you find that cough-less strain....